The Kelling Estate are recruiting for their well established business, situated in the beautiful village of Kelling, close the Historic Georgian Town of Holt in North Norfolk.
Front of House Assistants are required to provide a high quality customer experience in their recently refurbished restaurant The Garden Terrace at Holt Garden Centre.
Experience is preferable
· To clean agreed designated areas, in accordance with laid-down procedures, morning/evening routines and hygiene requirements.
· To clean and refill cruet and condiment sets, order branded sauces and chutneys to ensure consistent supply.
· To ensure that flowers and table decorations are fresh and comply with agreed standards.
· To set tables to laid-down standards, ensuring that all items used are clean, undamaged and in a good state of repair.
· To ensure sideboards or stations are adequately stocked with replacement cutlery, linen or other necessary items be they food or equipment.
· To take orders from customers and ensure these are given to the appropriate person to execute.
· To be totally familiar with the content of the all items on the menu.
· To serve food and beverages in accordance with laid-down standards, but above all in a professional, courteous manner.
· To clean tables and ensure they are cleaned as soon as it is apparent that customers have finished their food or drink with an acceptable balance between speed, yet allowing customers to finish meal without feeling rushed.
· To ensure that customers are correctly charged, present the bill and take payment from the customer, in accordance with the procedures of the establishment.
· At all times to be aware of and practise good customer relations, assisting the guest in any way which does not adversely affect other customers.
· To attend to customer complaints satisfactorily.
· To attend meetings and training courses as required.
· To carry out on-the-job training as requested.
· To be continually aware of, and maintain, the highest standards of personal hygiene and dress. To wear the uniform, along with any appropriate protective clothing, provided by the company, and adhere to the Company Dress Code.
· To cover Pot Wash duties if required
· To carry out any other reasonable duties requested within the overall function of the role.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
To keep our staff as safe as possible, we are COVID secure with all relevant risk assessments and procedures in place.