Warborough House East is currently Let
Warborough House is situated in the heart of Kelling Village and is in the ideal location to take advantage of the wonderful walks along the headland and heaths. A large 3 bedroom property built of traditional brick and flint with a lovely red tiled roof.
The property comprises the following:
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- 2 further bedrooms
- Family bathroom with bath
- Separate toilet
- Lounge with under stair cupboard, working fireplace and a door into the garden.
- Dining room (wooden floor) with door to kitchen and lounge
- Kitchen with floor and wall units with a separate toilet off and freezer space
- To the rear there is a large paved and gravel fully enclosed area for parking and sitting with a useful shed for logs or bicycles.
- To the front there is a south facing garden laid to lawn with shrub borders. The property is heated by oil fired central heating.