Robin Hood Cottage
Robin Hood Cottage is situated in the stable yard at the centre of The Estate, a mile from the sea this idyllic flint and brick two bedroom cottage was renamed after Richard Greene of Robin Hood fame, who lived here in retirement.
Robin Hood Cottage combines country styling with modern comfort. A really pretty cottage that needs to be seen to be fully appreciated. The garden is in keeping with the country style of the cottage and has a brick paved seating area for lovely BBQ’s.
- Kitchen/diner with built in oven and hob. Also a dishwasher and fridge, and in the under stairs cupboard, a freezer. There is a working fireplace, and French doors leading into the fully enclosed south facing cottage garden.
- Sitting room, with feature (non working) fireplace.
- Master bedroom, with small fireplace (decorative only)and built in cupboards.
- Second bedroom smaller, but a single bed or bunk beds easily fit.
- Large bathroom, with wc, wash basin, bath and a separate shower enclosure
- Utility room with tumble dryer and washing machine and plenty of room for muddy boots, coats and dogs.
- The rent includes the heating and hot water which is supplied by the farms Biomasss boiler.