Keepers Cottage has 3 double bedrooms and is situated in Kelling Village at the end of a private lane. It has a large garden, laid mostly to lawn but with several varieties of old Norfolk apple trees.
The property is surrounded by fields and woodland and has a small beck running in front of it.
- Master bedroom on the ground floor with en-suite bathroom.
- 2 further double bedrooms on the first floor with built in cupboards
- Family shower room
- Stone flagged sitting room and dining area
- Kitchen with built in cupboards
- Snug/dining area
- Utility room
- Oil-fired central heating
- Large lock up shed plus further storage area
- Paved patio area