October Half Term available and 3+ night breaks available for the rest of this year in Plover and Tern. October, November and first half of December available at special discounted prices – contact us for further details.
A self catering break in luxurious surroundings on The Kelling Estate can be whatever you want it to be; a romantic escape, a lively family vacation, or time to unwind and let go of normal everyday stresses and responsibilities. A weeks stay or a short break midweek or weekend, are on offer during the year. Phone to discuss availability or look on the availability calendar.
Our self catering barns combine luxury and character; they’re tucked away but perfectly placed for all that’s good about North Norfolk. Nearby is the smart Georgian town of Holt, the safe, friendly seaside towns of Sheringham and Cromer, miles of untamed coastline from Kelling to Cley and the pretty fishing village of Blakeney.
The heated indoor swimming pool is a few steps away while the children’s play area and all-weather tennis courts are close by.
Walk, shop, eat, drink, ride, paint, swim, sail, fish, play golf or just chill out and take in the view. For a weekend break or longer, whatever time of year, this stunning corner of Norfolk will take your breath away.
To find out more about what to do in north Norfolk go to Out & About.
Inside your holiday house at The Lowes: Which are 5 star Gold rated by Visit England
- All bedding and towels for house and pool – including some for your dogs.
- Fully equipped kitchens and laundry facilities
- Complementary welcome pack including milk, (Coffee, tea, sugar and other essentials are supplied as standard)
- TV, DVD, Hi-fi with CD player and Freesat
- Telephone and Wi-fi Broadband Connection
- Tennis rackets and balls
- Outdoor garden furniture and a charcoal BBQ (Put away in the winter months)
- High chair and cot (wooden in Tern and a Travel one in Plover)